Position: Consultant - Training & HR
Organization: TCI Foundation
• To assess the training load at different levels (National/ State/ District/ Sub-district) and develop training plan for the country’s Malaria Elimination Programme including review the status of online and field training facilities, resources and capacity building needs for implementation of the training plan.
• To review and develop the training modules (including e-training modules) for various cadres of healthcare workforce; and to support, facilitate& guide Principal Recipient-2 (PR2), States, Districts and NGO SRs in developing training modules.
To analyze the job responsibilities of various cadres of healthcare workforce to be trained and suggest & upgrade the knowledge base and necessary skills to improve competency of the trainees (Competency based approach).
• To collaborate with and support PR-2 in devising strategy for training needs assessment of the healthcare workforce at all levels (National/ State/ District/ Sub-district) and to supervise and facilitate the Regional Coordinators in planning and carrying out the trainings in collaboration with other NVBDCP staff at various levels in the States/UTs.
• To keep liaison and coordinate with other training/ management institutions/ VBDCP Units (State/ District/ Sub-district levels) for specialized trainings on malaria elimination programme.
• To review the monthly/quarterly/annual reports received from States/ Districts, based on agreed targets and progress made along with dashboard related programme indicators.
• To provide support/ inputs to ensure quality and timely implementation of training plan; and to undertake training/capacity building of NVBDCP & other healthcare staff at National, State, District and Sub-district levels, online as well as in-person.
Qualification & Experience
MBBS with Post-Graduate qualification (Degree/Diploma) in PSM/ Community Medicine/ Public Health. OR
MBBS with MPH with 5 years’ experience in Public Health at National or State level.
BDS/BAMS/BHMS/B. Pharmacy/ with MBA (Health Management)/ MPH with 5 years’ experience in Public Health at National or State Level. DesirablePrior experience of imparting training in the health sector (at national/state level) would be an added advantage.
Remuneration (in Rs.) per month
60,000-1,50,000 /- (consolidated).
Remuneration is indicative and would depend on Qualification, Experience & Performance during written test/ interview
• Strong expertise in the domain of surveillance, field epidemiology, outbreak response, VBD control.
• Computer proficiency with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing.
• Knowledge and proficiency in statistical software packages such as SPSS, Epi Info etc.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Age: Upper age limit is 55 years and ready to travel extensively.
Annual Increment: Annual increment would be based on performance appraisal