Position: Lead Consultant
Organization: TCI Foundation
Essential Job Function:
• Responsible for the implementation, configuration, operation, maintenance and support for the learning management system taking into consideration the value of performance, scalability, operability, and flexibility.
• Establish and maintain standards in order to ensure data integrity and best practices related to the learning management system and other supported instructional technologies.
• Manage technical and functional day-to-day operational aspects of the Learning Management System.
• Develop system and data integration capabilities between Learning Management System and other data systems. Assist the technical team in developing the same.
• Assist, advise and guide the technical teams of outsourced agencies in developing e-contents.
• Collaborate and assist with a variety of stakeholders in implementing and using the Leaning Management System in their technical and functional activities.
• Develop business requirements and tools for process development, system development and continuous enhancements.
• Collaborate in making courses and course content functional in LMS.
• Work with vendors to address and resolve LMS issues.
• Ensure the quality, reliability and accuracy of all deliverables.
• Utilize excellent judgment and communication with others when working with sensitive data.
• Perform work of a very detailed nature requiring a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
• Organize and manage several tasks or projects with concurrent, time-sensitive deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Information / Instructional Technology or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in LMS administration.
• Competency in e-Learning standards.
• Strong attention to detail, accountability and ownership.
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated skill in identifying customer needs and delivering customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate comfortably across all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to explain complex processes and procedures to a novice in a way that is easy to understand.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures.
Age Limit: 50 years.
It is three years assignment from 2021-24. The incumbent selected shall work on probation for initial three months of the service, subject to satisfactory performance, the incumbent shall be allowed to continue on annual contract basis till March 2024.
There will be a pre-screening of all applicant credentials. Interviews will be limited to those applicants who, in addition to meeting the basic requirements, have experiences and education that most closely match the position qualifications and the needs of the organization. Only applicants who submit all of the requested information by the date of the vacancy will be considered for pre-screening. Last date to apply: 09 August 2021