Position: Senior State VBD Consultant-M&E
Organization: TCI Foundation
• To support the State Programme Officer-VBD (SPO) and assist in all technical components of the Project/ programme implementation.
• To monitor the malaria epidemiological situation in the State/ UT/ Districts and support/ supervise various components of programme planning and implementation (including programme implementation plans of the State and Districts).
• To develop comprehensive monitoring & evaluation plan (including data collection tools, reporting formats, log frame, matrix for monitoring & evaluation etc.) and to ensure its implementation in an effective and participatory manner in the State/ Districts.
• To supervise and monitor HR at various levels, analyze their monthly activity reports and provide feedbacks.
• To plan, develop and implement methodology for mid-term / end-term evaluation of the Project at various levels, and the Programme as a whole, including tools, test instruments, explicit indicators for supportive supervision & monitoring of the Project/ Programme.
• To work in close collaboration with NVBDCP Officers/ other Consultants at National/ State level and other public & private stakeholders at various levels (including PR-2 and NGO SRs) to ensure quality implementation of the Project/ Programme.
• To assist in the implementation of HMIS, to review its status from time to time and to contribute in preparation and submission of guidelines and information products in relation to overall M&E/MIS.
Qualification and Experience:
MBBS with Post-Graduate qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Preventive & Social Medicine (PSM)/ Community Medicine/ Public Health/ Community Health Administration (CHA). OR
MBBS with MPH/ MAE. OR MBBS with at least 2 years’ relevant experience in Public Health at National/ State level.
BDS/BHMS/BAMS/B. Pharmacy with MBA (Health Management)/ MPH/ MAE with 2 years’ relevant experience in Public Health at National/ State level.
• Strong expertise in the domain of surveillance, field epidemiology, outbreak response, VBD control.
• Computer proficiency with commonly used softwares/ packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing.
• Knowledge and proficiency in statistical software packages such as SPSS, Epi Info etc.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.