Position: Senior Consultant - M&E
Organization: TCI Foundation
• To monitor the malaria epidemiological situation in the States/ UTs/ Districts and support/ supervise various components of programme planning and implementation (including programme implementation plans of States and Districts).
To develop comprehensive monitoring & evaluation plan (including data collection tools, reporting formats, log frame, matrix for monitoring and evaluations etc.) and to ensure its implementation in an effective and participatory manner in the States/ UTs.
• To supervise and monitor HR at various levels, analyze their monthly activity reports and provide feedbacks to them.
• To plan, develop and implement methodology for mid-term/ end-term evaluation of the Project at various levels, and the Programme as a whole, including tools, test instruments, explicit indicators for supportive supervision & monitoring of the Project/ Programme.
• To work in close collaboration with NVBDCP Officers/ other Consultants at National level and other public & private stakeholders at various levels to ensure quality implementation of the Project/ Programme.
• To assist in the implementation of HMIS, to review its status from time to time and to contribute in preparation and submission of guidelines and information products in relation to overall M&E/MIS.
• To review the monthly/ quarterly/ annual reports received from States/ Districts, based on agreed targets and progress made along with dashboard related programme indicators.
• To ensure consolidation and dissemination of approved annual work plans to State/district VBDCPs and prepare timely progress reports based on results framework.
• To provide timely updates to Dte. NVBDCP in terms of problems faced/issues identified at State/ District level and actions needed/ taken.
• To develop operational plan for carrying out IEC/BCC activities in collaboration with National/ State Consultants-IEC/BCC.To develop operational plan for strengthening entomological surveillance and response in collaboration with National/ State Consultants-Entomology.
• To keep liaison with the National Informatics Centre (NIC), Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) and other National health programmes on implementation of strategies on surveillance, monitoring & evaluation etc.
• To facilitate epidemic preparedness in the States/ UTs/ Districts for tackling malaria and other VBD outbreaks and ensure rapid response thereto.
• To support Dte. NVBDCP and States/ Districts in execution & documentation of strategies for addressing important issues such as cross border malaria, drug & insecticide resistance, asymptomatic malaria, standard treatment guidelines, malaria elimination certification process etc.
• To undertake field visits in States/ UTs/ Districts (atleast10 days a month) to analyze the situation, assess implementation, finding gaps and take corrective actions accordingly, in a manner that maximizes coverage of health facilities/ villages and effective utilization of resourcesTo undertake training/ capacity building of NVBDCP & other healthcare staff at National, State, District and Sub-district levels, online as well as in-person.
• To participate in planning and organization of review meetings at National and Subnational levels.
• To undertake any other task assigned by the Reporting authority.
Qualification & Experience
MBBS with post-graduate qualification (Degree/Diploma) in PSM/ Community Medicine/ Public Health. OR MBBS with MPH with 5 years’ experience in Public Health at National or State level.
BDS/BAMS/BHMS/B.Pharma/ with MBA (Health Management)/MPH with 5 years’ experience in Public Health at National or State Level.
Masters in Demography and Population Studies/ Biostatistics with 5 years’ experience in Public Health Program at National & State Level.
Remuneration (in Rs.) per month
Remuneration is indicative and would depend on Qualification, Experience & Performance during written test/ interview.