Position: Communication Officer
Organization: IPE Global
· Excellent content writing skills are essential
· Manage and update the corporate website and coordination with vendor
· Provide necessary support in developing various marketing collaterals, reports, documents, designing and printing of internal publications, posters, presentations, films etc. for various occasions/meetings.
· Strategic direction for conceptualisation and content creation for Internal & External Monthly Newsletters
· Manage the internal communications effectively.
· Identify stories and issues that best highlight IPE Global’s Actions.
· Basic Design knowledge to create an in-house newsletter, one-pagers flyers, e-mail campaigns, info-graphics, Posters, etc. would be preferred.
· Manage and Review all corporate websites on a daily basis and take all necessary steps to ensure that the content remains informative, accurate and up-to-date.
· Organise logistics for press conferences, roundtables, training, workshops /interviews and other media/visibility events organised by IPE Global or with Partner organizations.
· Ability to write, edit and proofread content various communications materials like brochures, flyers etc.
· Ability to convey information clearly and concisely to others
· Personal initiative and dynamism; ability to work both independently and in a team, with the ability to set priorities, and work to tight deadlines
Qualifications & Experience
· Minimum of 3-4 years experience professional experience in communications, copywriting and copy editing.
· Prior experience of handling and managing website
· Strong Editorial experience/experience in writing copy and press releases (work samples may be requested)
· Formal Education Advanced University Degree (preferably Masters) in the field of Mass communication/journalism
· Masters /Graduation in English is preferable
· Proven writing and journalism experience. Analytical and conceptual thinking and ability to express in clear, crisp language.
· Experience in working in development issues
· Good communication skills, a willingness to cooperate, strategic approach