Position: Social Worker
Education and Experience criteria:
• Individual and group interventions to end violence against women – incl. Social casework processes, empowerment & behavioural change facilitation, referrals and pre-& during litigation support to women & children survivors of violence and their families, and engaging with men (respondents/.perpetrators of violence) and with NGO& Governmental Departmental representatives (incl. Police) in violated women & children’s best interests (i.e. facilitating multi-agency coordinated response).
• Planning, awareness-building w.r.t. the programme and capacity-building of stakeholders of Special Cells for Women programme across the allotted district in which the Special Cell is functional.
• Networking & advocacy on issues of violence against women & girls, and intervention in situations ofviolence as experienced and reported by women, with NGOs & Governmental Departments.
• Writing, editing reports & compiling data extensively for purposes of programme documentation, officialrecord etc.
• Periodic travel across the allotted district, and occasionally across Maharashtra as per programme requirements of training, exposure fieldwork, campaigns, regional meetings etc.
Last day for receipt of applications is the 31st July 2021, which must be sent preferably vide e- mail. Application sent by e-mail must contain curriculum vitae/resumes mentioning the following:
(a) full educational qualifications and institutions from which formal degrees were obtained from;
(b) all full-time work placements completed along with date-wise duration, employing organisation’s name and address;
(c)applicant’s e-mail contact details; (d) scanned copy of applicant’s Masters/MA/MSW degree certificates