Position: Chief Executive Officer
Age: Preferably below 55 years
1. Lead operations of IITJ Technology Innovation and start-up Centre (TISC) - the industry-academia interface unit of IIT Jodhpur. Immediate and central role for the coming few years is to manage /promote the Bioincubator under BioNest - funded by BIRAC, DBT.
2. Lead role in setting up the Bioincubator by managing purchase of all approved items and equipments and oversee facility management
3. Expanding the source of funds under various schemes of Govt. / Non-Govt. including CSR fund
4. Enriching the start-up ecosystem by setting up networks with entrepreneurs, mentors, investors/funding agencies etc.
5. Oversee events and activities in reaching out to budding entrepreneurs - within and outside IIT Jodhpur, getting start-ups for incubation in TISC, particularly for the Bioincubator.
6. The incumbent will be responsible for oversight of Finance and Administration, Budgeting systems, Investments, HR, Legal and Business Development etc for TISC and particularly for the Bioincubator.
Initially for a period of 3 years contract renewable annually, with 3 months notice period for both parties. The position is renewable after a period of 3 years, at the discretion of the competent authority.
Qualification and Experience:
Postgraduate in Science / Graduate in Engineering
Degree in Business Management
5 - 10 years in most or all the following:
• Managing incubation and incubators.
• Startup founder / active participant in startup ecosystem:
· Fund mobilization / Investment management
· Contract research, Technology transfer etc.
• Understanding of IP, research and development as practiced in an academic environment
• Operations / Marketing / Finance.
General Instructions to Applicants:
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience would be required to apply through ONLINE mode.
Starting date of application: 19th May, 2021
Last date of application: 17th June, 2021